8/09/2009

10th & Wolf (2006)

.
Based on a true story

”We all grow up looking for somebody to believe in. For me, it was my father. He was my hero. The day after my twelfth birthday, I found out my father killed people for a living.”

An FBI agent (Brian Dennehy) offers Tommy (James Marsden) an out from the Army where he may face court martial if Tommy will return home to Philadelphia and help take down the mob boss who was responsible for Tommy fleeing to the Army in the first place. If he took the offer, he’d also be saving the necks of his brother Vincent (Brad Renfro) and cousin Joey (Giovanni Ribisi).

Also appearing are Leslie Ann Warren, Val Kilmer, Dennis Hopper, Leo Rossi.

Directed by Robert Moresco.

Run time: 1 hour, 54 minutes

Rated R for strong brutal violence, pervasive language, some drug content and sexuality/nudity.

My personal rating: C+

No comments: